NAR Call to Action
No Call To Action right now
check back often
About Calls for Action (CFA’s)
When Congress is considering legislation that affects the real estate industry, NAR calls on its members to act. Simply by contacting your Member of Congress through an e-mail or a phone call, you can ensure that your business remains strong. NAR members join together and speak with one loud, powerful voice.
In 2011, NAR initiated the CFA program with four important issues:
- Preserve, Protect and Defend the Mortgage Interest Deduction - Urging support for H.Res 25.
- Tell Congress: 20% Down Payments Put the American Dream Out of Reach - Urging Congress to reject 20% down payments
- Tell Congress: Ensure Your Clients Have Access to Affordable Mortgages - FHA Loan Limits
- Tell Congress to Reauthorize the National Flood Insurance Program - Reauthorize NFIP for five years
In 2014, NAR initiated another two (2) CFA's:
- Tell Congress: Extend Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Tax Relief - House passed a retroactive extension in December 2014 and Senate will address the bill in Spring 2015. Take Action Here.
- Urge Congress to Extend TRIA - Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002. Take Action Here.
Learn more about the progress and success of these CFA’s, visit The REALTOR® Party Congressional Vote Center
Download the App
Now the REALTOR® Action Center mobile app is easier to access than ever. Now, you can login with just your last name and NRDs number (a password is no longer necessary).